Supreme Internet Marketing Tools
Just a quick note...
The systems, programs and web apps I will be putting in here are the ones that I actually use. These are, in my opinion, the supreme internet marketing tools based on the following criteria:
- Ease of use even for a no0b - The user interface have big buttons and are placed just at the right position and everything else is light on the eye.
- No fuzz support system - Have guides, video how-to and a human (phone, chat or email doesn't matter) to help you if you get stuck.
- Free or almost free but ain't crippled - Yes there are still superior systems out there that does not cost a whole torso.
Let's first look at the thing from a bird's eye view...
You got that money-making idea written-down and laid-out. And you plan to market and sell it on the Internet (or else you won't be reading this). And for that, you'll need the following:
- A Domain - Oh yeah, I want a 'www.mybusinessname.com' for my website. Looks professional and LEGIT.
- A Website - This will serve as your store, brochure, spot, place, etc. online where your product will be presented and can be purchased.
- A Blog - This is where you write articles about and/or promoting your product or website.
- An Auto-responder - To handle email newsletters, campaigns, online surveys and follow-up messages to your prospects who opted-in from your website.
- A Shopping Cart Provider - Of course to assist the people making purchases from your website.
- A Ninja - A person that will do the technical stuffs for you like domain configurations, systems integration, etc. that will take away most of your time trying to figure out how to make things work if you are not technically savvy enough.
Why register your domain from a domain registrar and not from a so-so web-hosting provider ?
Answer: You have FULL control where your domain points to. In the event you want to move your site from one web-host to another, no problem. Just configure it from the domain control panel. GoDaddy's control panel is so easy to use and you can get a domain from them for $10 or less.
Who owns Blogger.com ?
Answer: Google.com. And here are the benefits I get from this system:
- It's free. You don't need to pay for the web space or get a separate web-hosting provider (Google is hosting it) or pay for the bandwidth (the amount of traffic allotted). You can get the whole world visiting your blog at the same time with no performance degradation.
- Setting this up is so easy. You will be asked what you want to name your blog, what it will look like (templates are available) and start posting.
- As a bonus, you can use your own domain without EXTRA charges unlike some free blog system I know. I have my Blogger site configured as a sub-domain like this -> 'blog.mybusinessname.com'. Instruction on how to do this is provided on-the-fly and with detailed information for popular domain providers (GoDaddy is one of them).
Why use a chimp to handle your email stuffs ?
Answer: Chimps are smart! (besides humans, who else can peel a banana with exact precision ?).
- Mailchimp.com offers a gamut of features such as Social Sharing, A/B Split Testing, Autoresponders, iPhone App, Stats, Templates and a lot more.
- Getting around the system is easy as the tools, menus, buttons, etc. are laid-out properly.
- The Forever Free Plan lets you store up to 2,000 subscribers, send up to 12,000 emails per month, no expiring trials, no contracts, no credit card required and it ain't crippled. Hah! beat that.
- The Pay As You Go Plan is perfect if you send less frequently, you can purchase credits that work like stamps for email. Buy them when you need them, and don’t worry about squeezing value out of a monthly plan that doesn’t fit your needs.
Shopping Cart: PayPal
When I grab a shopping cart inside a grocery store I don't have to pay for daily or monthly usage, so why should I do that online ?
Sure there are a lot of features, advantages and benefits posted on those shopping cart providers website but do you really need them ? The bottom line is, a shopping cart is a shopping cart and its purpose is to handle payments and not statistics like what, where, who or how the money got into your account. Its your marketing strategy and your website pages job to get them prospects clicking the 'Buy Now' button.
Now for the best part. Why Kajabi ?
Answer: It is The Best Internet Marketing Platform Period.
Built by and for Internet Marketers. Kajabi knows what you need.
- Generate Funnel Event Pages where your prospects go and have them watch a video, read or download some free stuffs.
- Activate an optional Squeeze Page to get them opt-in to your mailing-list before interacting with the above Funnel Event Pages. An eye-for-an-eye right ?
- Create a Sales Page where your call-to-action video or textual contents make them click the 'Buy Now' button.
- A Membership Portal comes with the package. After you sell them something, for sure you want to be there when they need you and keep them happy. Retention is the new Conversion.
- Of course, you can integrate popular Email (Autoresponders) and Shopping Cart Service Providers. And when the time comes, Kajabi will have its own.
- And yes, use your domain with your Kajabi site.
- And a lot more to mention you just have to check www.kajabiapp.com
Its a one tough mother.
- Kajabi is a 'cloud-based' system (like Google).
- The servers are strategically scattered across the globe so users can access your content where they are closest so it loads faster.
- Cloud-based systems can handle traffic surges automatically with ease and that means no server melt-downs for you.
Its not FREE. Why pay when there are other options ?
- You don't want your site to look like a 'chump'
- Read this section 3x while comparing with the 'other options' (hint: web-hosting + patching plug-ins to match what is built-in = cost + headaches)
- Did you know that they sometimes give-away Kajabi for FREE ? (Tip: Get into their mailing-list)
Ninja: Google it...
Now this optional. The apps and systems mentioned above are so very easy to use.
There are only two reasons why you want to hire a ninja:
- If you are not technically savvy, you can relax and leave the technical stuffs to him.
- You are one very busy person with lots of things going inside your head. With a ninja working for you, you can focus on what you do best… being an Internet Marketer
Other stuffs you can ask a ninja to do:
- Blog - the part where you talk about or promote your site right ? That is one site generating traffic to your website and the more the merrier.
- Social Networking Sites - another to promote and talk about your website and a good source of traffic too.
<!--- AUTHCODE TKTCKCZLMJEP --->