what steps can be taken to improve the working life of the computer?
The working life of the computer can be improved by observing the following precautions:
1. The computer should be placed in an air-conditioned room.
2. The computer room should be clean and free from dust.
3. Handle the computer carefully.
4. Do not disturb the computer while it is on. Any jerk can damage the hard disk or any other part of the computer.
5. Shut down the computer properly. Follow the correct procedure to shutdown the computer after closing all opened programs and files. If the computer is shut down abruptly, the hard disk will be damaged.
6. Do not place the floppy disks near the computer monitor. The monitor of the computer produces a very strong electromagnetic field,. This electromagnetic field can damage the data stored in the disks.
- what is a computer virus and How doss it affect the computer?
A Computer virus is a small program that interferes with normal functions of the computer.Usually a virus program is attached to a computer file. The file to which a virus is attached is called infected....
- What are Anti-virus programs?
Anti-virus software are special programs that can detect and remove viruses from the computer.A large number of anti-virus programs are available for DOS and Windows. These programs .......