- Travel and Places»
- Visiting North America»
- United States»
Best Green/ Holistic Dentists in San Francisco
You care a lot about what you put into your body right? So why would you go to a dentist that doesn't offer the same type of care? Lots of San Francisco residents have started to realize that it is important to them to go to a dentist who treats their bodies as well as they want them to. Dentists have started to respond. It's actually fairly easy to find holistic dentists and green dentists in San Francisco. Below you'll find a map and some information about some of these great healthy San Francisco dentists.
Green and holistic SF dentists
1. SF Green Dentistry. This office is the first true green dentist office in San Francisco. It was founded by Dr. Nammy Tate, a dentist with a strong concern for the environment. Her practice reduces waste but also focuses on healthy, minimally invasive, patient-conscious dental medicine. She uses non-toxic products and offers bio-compatible fillings.
2. Dr. Nick Levi and Dr. Mina Levi. Many people who are concerned about their health are very opposed to putting metals in their mouth. This dentists' office is a leader in offering metal-free dental work. They have recently taken that to the next level by becoming the first dental office in California to start using the first-ever FDA approved metal free dental implant. This office also offers many other health-conscious services such as no-drill dentistry and migraine treatment.
3. Geary Dental Center. This healthy dental office offers non-mercury, biocompatible restorations and also provides safe removal of the mercury fillings that you may already have. Their holistic approach also includes oral cancer screening, vitamin C, Zinc and pH testing, and jaw joint evaluations.
4. Integrative Dentistry. Like Geary Dental Center, this holistic dentist offers safe removal and disposal of mercury fillings with replacement by biocompatible fillings.
5. Dr. Terecita Dean. Dr. Dean is a holistic dentist who is a member of many organizations including The American Academy of Pain Management and The American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain. As you can see, she wants to relieve total body pain through her healthy dental work. Her services include metal-free products, detoxification and nutritional assessments and guidance. This dentist also has another office in Alameda.
6. Laurel Dental Spa. I always love the sound of a dental spa. It sounds so much more relaxing than just going to the dentist! This dental spa offers many different types of special needs services. One of those services is holistic dentistry for people that are concerned about their total health and wellbeing. Additionally, it's a no-carpet office which is appealing to many people who worry about carpet health issues and allergies.
7. Serenity Dental Spa. How's that for a peaceful name, huh?! This place specializes in pain-free, mercury-free green dental services.
8. Advanced Dentistry. Green dentistry is the way of the future. This offices uses cutting-edge technology to embrace that future. Their mission statement includes providing "exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each patient and their family". If that's not holistic, I don't know what is!