What Happened to a Night Out Tonight in Pensacola Florida?
What and where is the Seville Quarter?
The Seville Quarter, located in downtown Pensacola, is proud to be the Gulf Coast’s Entertainment Destination since its opening in 1967. Originally a dilapidated 19th century warehouse, Bob Snow transformed it into Rosie O’Grady’s Warehouse, a saloon offering Dixieland jazz and good times. Since its opening, the Seville Quarter has grown to 7 different rooms, each with its own theme and atmosphere. Only in Pensacola would the Pensacola real estate allow for something like this to happen. There is also a Party Plaza, with an outdoor concert venue, as well as Heritage Hall, which is a spacious banquet and event facility. In 1988, Wilmer Mitchell and his family started operating the Seville Quarter, and under their leadership has grown and built community partnerships and garnering accolades. The Seville Quarter offers some of the best entertainment on the Gulf Coast, with fine dinning, gift shops, tours, and multiple bars and clubs, all in one location.
What all is there to do at the Seville Quarter?
Starting with just over a grand, Snow started Rosie O’Grady’s in the old Cigar and Tobacco Company Warehouse which is located on Government Street. Next to follow was Lili Marlenes, followed by 5 other rooms, each with its own unique flavor. Pensacola real estate has never had it this good. All the rooms, 7 in total, make up this premier entertainment and dining complex now known as the Seville Quarter.
- Rosie O’Gradys is a piano bar, as well as the original bar that started it all.
- Phineas Phoggs is the hot spot for club music. With a large floor, and plenty of room upstairs, this is where the party is usually at.
- Lili Marlene’s is a pub, complete with karaoke, and large screens perfect for singing your heart out or catching a game.
- Apple Annie’s is a large atrium, with local and internationally known bands can be found performing, or just relax in the rear courtyard.
- End o’ the Alley is more of a intimate bar, with an open air courtyard for sharing with your loved one.
- Fast Eddies is the pool center of Seville Quarter, and a game can always be had here.
- Palace Café is a cozy coffee shop, and the perfect place to cool down and relax.
What goes on each night? Drink specials?
What goes on each night just depends on what night you go. Some nights offer the chance to go watch a show of Dueling Pianos, sing karaoke, play some cards or shoot pool, as well as special events like concerts and party’s, as well as daily drink specials.
- Wednesday - Saturday Nights, in the Rosie O'Grady room, the Dueling Pianos perform, which is a spectacular event, where you might even become a part of the show! Performing songs from the 60's-90's, and taking requests, let them serenade your night.
Some Helpful Links:
- Seville Quarter::The Gulf Coast\'s Entertainment Destination since 1967
This is the Official Seville Quarter Website, and you can find out what all is going on, whats coming up, and what you missed here.
- Pensacola Real Estate | Realtor | Pensacola MLS | ERA Legacy
This is ERA Legacy's website. If you are interested in Pensacola or Gulf Breeze real estate, then check out there fully interactive site. Find listings for residential, commercial, and land. Buy or sell, ERA Legacy is the right choice for a Realtor.
The Seville Quarter is Located Here