- Travel and Places»
- Visiting North America»
- United States
Klamath Falls Hotels Are Great Places to Stay
Klamath Falls Hotel
A Klamath Falls hotel is a great place to stay if you are vacationing in Southern Oregon. Klamath falls is a small town located about and hour East of Medford, Oregon. It's elevations is 4099 feet. As of the latest census which was in the year 2000, there were a reported 19,462 people living in Klamath Falls.
If you are thinking of staying in a Klamath Falls Hotel, there are several choices for you to choose from. Below is a Klamath Falls Hotel listing. Included is their rating according to tripadvisor.com. Please note that the ratings for these hotels do not come from me.
Note ACTS is an acronym for average cost to stay.
- Shilo Suites: 4.5 out of 5. ACTS = $119. (541) 885-7980
- Best Western Olympic Inn: 4.5 out of 5. ACTS = $117. (541) 882-9665
- Majestic Inn and Suites: 4 out of 5. ACTS = $56. (541) 883-7771
- Holiday Inn Express: 4 out of 5. ACTS = $124. (877) 410-6687
- Runny Y Resort: 4 out of 5. ACTS = $125. (541) 850-5560
- Comfort Inn & Suites: 4 out of 5. ACTS = $107. (541) 882-1111
- Cimarron Motor Inn: 4 out of 5. ACTS = $66. (541) 882-4601
- Microtel Inn and Suites: 3.5 out of 5. ACTS = $77. (541) 273-0206
- Americas Best Value: 4 out of 5. ACTS = $58. (541) 882-8844
- Best Western Klamath Inn: 3.5 out of 5. ACTS = $89. (541) 882-1200
Klamath Falls Hotel
More Klamath Falls Hotel Listings
- Super 8 Motel: 3.5 out of 5. ACTS = $80. (541) 884-8880
- Oregon Motel 8 and RV Park: 3.5 out of 5. (541) 883-3431
- Econolodge: 3.5 out of 5. ACTS = $59. (541) 884-7735
- Motel 6 Klamath Falls: 3.5 out of 5: ACTS = $56. (541) 884-2110
- Klamath Falls Travelodge: 3.5 out of 5. ACTS = $43.
- Maverick Motel: 3 out of 5. ACTS = $55. (541) 882-6688
- Lake Of The Woods Resort: 3.5 out of 5. ACTS = $212. (541) 949-8300
- Quality Inn: 2.5 out of 5. ACTS = $86. (541) 882-4666
Klamath Falls Hotel Night Life
Some things that you might like to do if you find yourself staying in a Klamath Falls hotel are.
- Ross Ragland Theater has concerts, plays, and musicals. (541) 884-0651
- Pelican Cinemas is a great place to catch a movie. (541) 884-5000
- The Epicenter is a great place to spend some time bowling. (541) 273-0700
- Hanscams bowling center is another place to bowl is (541) 885-5536
- Waldo's Bar has decent music and drinks. (541) 884-6863
- Aftershock Sports Bar Hang out, have some drinks, and watch a game. (541) 273-0700
- Klamath Creamery is another decent place to get a drink. 541-273-5222
Like any small town, it's generally a good idea to avoid the small local pubs and saloons. You never know what kind of characters you'll run into there.
Things To See While Staying At A Klamath Falls Hotel
If you like the outdoors, there is a lot to do while staying at a Klamath Falls Hotel. There are many lakes and rivers for fishing, boating, and swimming.
Crater lake is only an hour away. It's the deepest freshwater lake in the US and the 7th deepest lake in the world. The water is a bright blue color. You are surrounded by beautiful forest and scenery. It's definitely a sight worth taking in if you are staying in a Klamath Falls hotel.
There's no shortage of hiking and mountain biking trails either.
Like to ride horses? Take a quick jaunt over to the Running Y Ranch for a nice guided trail ride through the mountains.
If ATV riding is your thing, there are numerous ATV trails to keep you entertained as well.
If you're ever in the area and you want to treat yourself to a great time, stay at a Klamath Falls hotel and have nice relaxing vacation.
Buy Oregon Souvenirs From Amazon!
Klamath Falls Hotel Poll
Have you ever stayed in a hotel in Klamath Falls
Choosing A Hotel Video
Here's a short video that gives you some tips on how to choose the right hotel for you.
- LED Signs
LED signs are great ways to to tell potential hotel guests that the hotel is open and that it has vacancies.