- Travel and Places
Top 10 places to go for spring break!
Let's get out into some sunshine. "Spring Fever" has Begun and its time for a change of scenery! I have put together a list for both families and College students. I wanted to bring together lots of options. Enjoy!
- Florida is the world's top vacation spot for everyone. In the middle of the state, Universal Orlando, Features the new 20 acre Wizarding World of Harry Potter, opened in June 2010. This is a must see for Harry Potter fans and a great addition to Universal Orlando.
- Oahu has so much to offer! Warm water white sandy beaches, but I wont stop here, it just keeps getting better. They have so many things to see and do in Oahu for families. Snorkeling, Horseback Riding, Water Parks, Submarine "Atlantis" Rides, Evening Dinner Cruises and Dolphin Encounters. The Polynesian Cultural Center is a Hawaiian Disneyland!
- Puerto Vallarta One of the largest Bays in Mexico, it is a mecca of things to do in Rviera Nayarit, . The concierge for most resorts can also arrange sport fishing, Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Horse Back Riding, with terrific snorkeling, water parks and diving all nearby.
- Springtime In Paris The Cinematic magic of the canal St. Martin. The city of light will dazzle you. In Paris you can take tours to see the Mona Lisa along with the most famous art in the world at the Louvre. The Eiffel tower is a must see. Visit the Notre Dam Cathedral, The Champs Elyse'es is in downtown Paris Features lots of designer shops. Stop off at a cafe' and enjoy their mouthwatering pastries. Take a river cruise on the Seine river.
- Las Vegas there are many reasons to leave the poker table. Las Vegas has the surreal air of good food and fun combined with in your face advertising. In 2000 las Vegas started marketing to families by adding more theme parks to the city and a Wet N Wild Park . Personally I loved Staying at the Luxor! They have one of the best spas. On the upper floor they have huge arcade with imax theaters, and a karaoke recording booth. Fun!! New York New York has some neat shops and the big roller coaster is a must to ride. The Hilton has the spaceship Enterprise ride with live actors on it!
Spring Break for College Students
6. JAMAICA: Spring Break Where "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem!"
Let's go to Jamaica start with Sun Splash Tours! In 1987, we brought Spring Breakers to Negril, a sleepy fishing village and it's never been the same. Now the hottest Spring Break destination in the Caribbean, the seven mile beach offers laid back charm for spring breakers looking to escape the in-your-face Spring Break in Mexico. Join thousands of other students in this tropical paradise to party in the thatched roof beach bars on your Spring Break in Jamaica. 5 nights 649.00
7. Florida, South Beach
South Beach for spring break this year is turning into a happening thing -- continuing last year's trend, Miami is more of a hot spot for spring break 2011 than it's been for many many moons, too. Some of South Beach's spring break popularity this year is thanks to everyone's cents-savings efforts (staying in the US means you can drive, which can possibly be a bit cheaper than flying), but it's partly because this little part of southern Florida is just exceedingly cool.
South Beach's heating up hostel scene (check out Jazz's South Beach hostel) is a sign of the student-friendly times in this sweet city by the sea and the bay, as are some South Beach spring break packages.
What South Beach ain't: major "Girls Gone Wild" kinds of craziness. What you will find here: a very cool club scene is the order of the night in South Beach -- you'll want to dress for success.
Special Thanks To: http://studenttravel.about.com/bio/Kathleen-Crislip-12785.htm
MTV Spring Break Las Vegas
8. THE PALMS RESORT - MTV'S SPRING BREAK HEADQUARTERS, MARCH
The Palms Casino Resort - Host to the The Real World: Las Vegas and the2007 MTV VMA's,, The Palms is THE hotel for the MTV generation.
At The Palms, you get the best of everything. Every room has at least one flat-screen TV, Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top mattresses, 300-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, a mini-bar, an in-room safe, and more. And when you're not in the opulent, 2-acre outdoor pool, you can use your free passes to the Palms Spa and the gym, win big at the Casino, or visit the shops, the movie theater or some of The Palms' swanky lounges and clubs.
Starting at $264 per person ( 4 per room) check out the website to Reserve your Spot
YOUR MTV SPRING BREAK INCLUDES:
- VIP entry and free admission (for 21+) to MTV concerts & celebrity pool parties
- Exclusive invites to private MTV parties & events
- VIP entry and free admission to day parties at The Palms pool
- VIP entry and free admission to Moon, Ghost Bar and The Playboy Club Mon-Thurs
- A Palms Resort & Casino coupon book with $120 of savings
- Las Vegas Hotels | Palms Casino Resort
The Palms luxury resort & hotel in Las Vegas offers 5 star dining, riveting nightlife, the hottest entertainment, & award winning games. Book your stay today.
Volunteer in Thailand!
9. THAILAND Pass the party Scene this year and make your SPRING BREAK more meaningful.
Each week you'll get to taste the real Thailand and experience the sights, smells and sounds of this vibrant country. Additionally, you'll have the option to teach, provide childcare or work with the community, or you can choose an adventure option where you will not only volunteer, but you'll kayak, bamboo raft and ride elephant and have fun.
- Explore the province of Kanchanaburi, Thailand's third biggest Province
- Enjoy the cool waters of Erawan and Sai Yok Waterfalls
- Try your culinary skills with Thai Cooking Lessons
- Visit local temples and learn more about Buddhism
- Enjoy the beauty of rural Sangkhlaburi
- Visit a local Mon Tribe
- Rejuvenate your senses at local hot springs
- Volunteer for some worthwhile initiatives
- Taste paradise with a week on the beautiful island of Koh Pha Ngan
- Volunteer Thailand » Make a Difference – Volunteer in Thailand with Friends for
Thailand’s tourist appeal is no secret, but there’s an important element missing from the average visitor’s itinerary – meaningful human contact. Tran
10. Australian Wildlife Sanctuary Experience
Get up close and personal with some of Australia's unique animals when you help a to “create wild environments for wild animals” in a Wildlife Sanctuary on Kangaroo Island.
Work that matters.
As a volunteer you will assist with a number of activities, from feeding the kangaroos and monitoring the koalas, to helping the sanctuary with important conservation work. Plus, when you're not volunteering, you can visit some of Australia's most beautiful natural sites like Flinders Chase National Park, Remarkable Rocks and Admiral's Arch Fur Seal colony.
On this trip, you can choose to spend 2, 4, or 6 weeks with the animals on Kangaroo Island. Program begins every Thursday, year-round.
Where Would You Go On Spring Break?
Where is you Favorite place to go?
Spring break 2013, Travel FREE!!
Other popular places for spring break are: Bahamas, Cancun, Panama City and more! Check out the 2013 deals here! http://www.ststravel.com/sell_trips/sellTrips.php click here to find out how to travel for free!