- Travel and Places»
- Travel Tips & Preparation
Your Best Holiday Travel Hair Dryers
Travel Hair Dryers
When you book your holiday hotel, whether it is a short stay or long stay holiday,one of the first things people want to know is do they have hair dryers?Nowadays most hotels do have, but frequently they don't seem to come up to scratch.
Are you fed up with rubbish hotel dryers?Most of the time they just aren't powerful enough, and sometimes the don't work at all. To be honest I have yet to find a great hair dryer and many hotel reviews back this up.
Five Top Tips
So you are on holiday and the last thing you need is a bad hair day. We all like to travel light, but the best answer is to use a travel hair dryer.
- Choose the lightest possible. especially when space and weight of your luggage is at a premium.
- As your time on holiday is precious choose a powerful motor to dry your hair as quickly as possible.
- Choose a good travel hair dryers with dual voltage, and you will be able to use it where ever you are.
- Consider buying your travel hairdryer from the country you are holidaying in, if you are a frequent visitor there.
- Read as many reviews as you can to avoid any pitfalls.
Sports Hair Dryers
Sports Hair Dryers. These sports hairdryers are handy for travel and for sport types especially swimming.
They are very compact ,and Braun actually makes a dryer without a handle, these are powerful enough to dry your quickly and designed for people on the go.
Compact Micro Hair Dryers
Obviously the smaller the hair dryer the better it will be for travelling purposes. Micro travel hair dryers are some of the smallest and compact travel hair dryers you can buy
Although small, these are powerful hairdryers , that will have full length power cords and the variable heat and speed settings you would expect from a well made and respected brand.
- The Best Travel Guide for a Walt Disney Holiday in F...
- The Best Havaianas Flip-Flops
The Havaiana flip-flop is a must have summer essential and has become the most recognised brand of flip-flops worldwide,and an incredible 300 pairs of Havaianas are made every minute. There is a glamorous...
- The Coolest Ray-Ban Sunglasses
So which are the coolest sunglasses?Wayfarers or Aviators? Either way Ray-Bans are the winners as they design both brands. For many they are a must have item, they are not the cheapest sunglasses. and most...
- Most Wanted Men's Sunglasses
Oakley 'Bottle Cap' Polarized They are one of the coolest sunglasses youll find any where. Their distinct feature includes an open-edge design and a lightweight frame material. Christian...