What Do you like about Cyprus?

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 8 years ago

What Do you like about Cyprus?

2. kyreniachap profile image56
    kyreniachapposted 8 years ago

The sunshine, the scenery, the people, and the prices - in North Cyprus of course! Truth be told, I do enjoy visiting both parts of Cyprus but North Cyprus is my favorite for its unspoiled countryside, endless beaches and generally laid-back lifestyle. I also love Turkish Cypriot food, from the never-ending mezes to proper kebabs that are fresh from the grill to the plate. Prices in North Cyprus are also currently around a third cheaper than in the south, so it's a particular bargain for a 2010 Cyprus vacation. See my Hubpage on how to book 5 star luxury hotels for less - http://hubpages.com/hub/North-Cyprus-Ho … -for-Less.

3. northcyprushotels profile image54
    northcyprushotelsposted 8 years ago

Well, besides the nice locals, Cyprus indeed is a place where dreams come true. In addition to that, the local cuisines is simply exquisite, i'm talking about the lokkum, for example, pide, lahmacun, manti, kebabs of course, just to mention a few.

Generally speaking, North Cyprus is the place to be; it's small, quiet, relaxing, safe and secure... what more could one ask for a relaxing holiday. in fact, Cyprus itself is a land of holidays and relaxation.

Then talk about tourist attractions? around Kyrenia area, the shipwreck museum + the Kyrenia castle, St. Hillarion mountain and bellapais monastry.

There are so many reasons why i like Cyprus. oops, did i say "like"? i meant "LOVE", (laughs).