jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is there to do in Cotabato?

1. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

What is there to do in Cotabato?

2. Ben Evans profile image74
    Ben Evansposted 7 years ago

I have been to many provinces in Luzon and Negros Occidental but I have not been down to Mindanao which is where Cotabato Province is.  I have heard it has a lot of sugar cane growing very much like Negros Occidental.  It is a landlocked province but it borders Davao City which is a very nice cosmopolitan city.  There are a lot of nice beaches in this area.  There is a lot of sand and emerald colored waters. 

Actually I would not concentrate on just one area.  I would go all over the Philippines.  It is actually a very beautiful country and has very nice people.

3. emma.bradley profile image55
    emma.bradleyposted 7 years ago

The Philippines is indeed a very beautiful country to visit. Aside from the warm weather there, the people are also very friendly and accommodating.

I have been to several cities down south like General Santos City, the home of the famous pound-per-pound boxer Pacquiao and large tunas; and Davao City, where you can really find the Durian which is one of the most delicious fruits I've tasted.

4. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

Cotabato is a nice place. It is part of Mindanao in the Philippines. You can actually visit the famous Lake Sebu and many more. You can also visit the neighboring cities like General Santos and Davao city.

5. emievil profile image78
    emievilposted 7 years ago

AEvans, which Cotabato are you asking about? There are three - Cotabato City, South Cotabato and North Cotabato.