Welcome to HubPages, zenap! Where did you travel in those 15 years abroad?

1. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, zenap!  Where did you travel in those 15 years abroad?

2. zenap profile image55
    zenapposted 7 years ago

Thanks darlin.  Good to be here.

It started with moving from Canada to living in Portland, Oregon and then in Korea (Seoul, Mokpo, Chinju, and  Pusan), Japan (Kyoto and Tokyo), Thailand (Phuket, Bangkok, Samuthprakarn), Lao, Cambodia, back to Korea for a year and then to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and back to Canada where I am now. I am an internationally accredited degree senior high school English literature teacher, ESL/intercultural educator and Gr. 11 & 12 English A IB teacher and worked as a contract teacher in international high schools, universities and businesses in each country. 

I have had the pleasure of meeting and educating a lot of the globe's youth and adults and it has made my life so full, interesting and exciting; AND I have a hockey sock full of stories! I had fun!

The best part was being a working resident in each city and country I was in as opposed to my being a tourist.  I was part of the community.

The world is a wonderful place with amazing lovely people; and I was blessed with meeting a lot of them as well as getting to see some fabulous real estate.

working