jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you know the meaning of eco tourism ?

1. shikhartravels profile image35
    shikhartravelsposted 7 years ago

Do you know the meaning of eco tourism ?

2. profile image0
    UNLOVED ROHITposted 7 years ago

its new kind of introduced in many countries in which there are some policies made for both host as well as tourist like
    Tourist shouldn't misuse the resources of the place and host should hap-haphazardly waste the natural resources.
    Overall its the kind of policies determined to stop environmental hazards and protect nature.

3. bileygur profile image61
    bileygurposted 7 years ago

I do not think there ever exist eco tourism unless you basically would walk the way.   Other wise there is very limitied ECO about any tourism.

4. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

Eco tourism is: "Responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the well-being of local people Eco-tourism focuses on local cultures, wilderness adventures, volunteering, personal growth and learning new ways to live on our vulnerable planet. It is typically defined as travel to destinations where the flora, fauna, and cultural heritage are the primary attractions. Responsible Eco-tourism includes programs that minimize the adverse effects of traditional tourism on the natural environment, and enhance the cultural integrity of local people.

5. peterxdunn profile image60
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately: in many people's minds, eco-tourism has come to mean, 'Lets go and see a tiger (humpedback whale, mountain gorilla or lesser spotted something or other etc) in its natural habitat before it disappears forever.

6. travelholidays profile image61
    travelholidaysposted 4 years ago

I think Eco tourism means one who needs a peaceful vacation, undisturbed places like any hill station or a national park or a charming deep forest waterfall or to visit a cultural and tribal village .

Simply a crowd less natural place for peace mind useful for Adults, scientist, research holders and so

These all from my point of view smile