jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you set off the metal detector at the Air Port and are singled out for a TSA

1. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

If you set off the metal detector at the Air Port and are singled out for a TSA search, do you...

opt for the full body pat down or the full body scan!

2. L.C. Smith profile image61
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

I'll go with the scan.  I don't want anyone invading my space with their grubby paws.  I'll take my chances with the visual view.

3. Terry B. Davis profile image63
    Terry B. Davisposted 7 years ago

This is a personal decission. Do you want a picture of you to be viewed by one or more persons that you don't know and may never even see.
    Or would you rather have a person you don't know, sliding their hands across your body feeling for anything unusual, and yes reaching high into the groin, buttox, and other private areas.
    Personally, I would rather have the pat-down and request a female officer. At my age any touching, or sexual advances are welcome.

4. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Sometimes you don't get to choose and undergo both - randomly of course, just to keep them terrorists hopping?

Name one instance that TSA averted any bombing with the screening procedures being applied to everyone equally?

The tragedy is that there are more effective ways in England and in Israel - Why aren't we doing what they are doing?

The safest airport is Ben Gurion International, in Tel Aviv. ... THE SAFEST airline in the world, it is widely agreed, is El Al, Israel's national carrier

5. Stan Wats profile image57
    Stan Watsposted 7 years ago

Both the options are equally derogatory. Still I personally would prefer the full body scan than any groping.

6. thejeffriestube profile image76
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

I'm with Terry above. After 10 years in the Navy, nothing on my body is sacred or unknown to the government. Might as well have some fun! Haha.

7. kcreery profile image60
    kcreeryposted 6 years ago

I'll go for the full body scan.  I don't want those creeps touching my junk.