jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which country has the most population?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Which country has the most population?

2. lee custodio profile image85
    lee custodioposted 7 years ago

Which country has the most population--->China

3. LeisureLife profile image72
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

Hmmm, I would have to say China.  Now, if you don't want China to take over the world, I suggest you get productive. And in order to do that, you will need energy. Here is the solution:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Energy-Solution … -for-Hours

4. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

China. I think. Big population also brings a lot of problem to the sociey. everywhere is crowded and the pressure is so enormous.

5. profile image0
    sarahleeannposted 7 years ago

The National Bureau of Statistics said China's population hit 1.34 billion. Adding over 6 million to their population, some say it's because people are living longer over there not necessarily that the one child per family rule isn't working. A more accurate figure will be released in a few months.

6. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

the most population country is.......... China

7. profile image49
    looyeh123posted 7 years ago

Chindia (china = India). China has the most population but India is catching up very soon. So there is no permanent answer.

8. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I think China does, they have more then a billion people there. United States does not even have that many people! Not even close.

9. Computer Guy profile image61
    Computer Guyposted 7 years ago

Top three populations: China over 1 billion: India is 600 Million: followed by the United States with 300 Million:

Food for thought, China has the biggest population but India has about half the population with about a quarter of the land. So India has the highest population per square mile...

working