jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could only visit one more country in this lifetime, which would it be, an

1. luse profile image74
    luseposted 6 years ago

If you could only visit one more country in this lifetime, which would it be, and why?

2. gmmurgirl profile image83
    gmmurgirlposted 6 years ago

I would definitely visit India.there is so much history and physical beauty in that place.

3. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

I would visit Tanzania, so that I could see the Serengeti and all of the magnificant animals that live there.

4. annart profile image87
    annartposted 6 years ago

I'd love to see Canada.  It's always fascinated me.  It's big, has such a varied landscape and climate and is full of softly-spoken people (or so they seem to me).  The Rockies are a must, along with a Mountie (I wish!), Quebec would be interesting as I speak French and I'd like to hear the accent and the Great Lakes would be wondrous! I might make it, as we have it on our list for a round the world journey next time we go to Australasia. Definitely one item on the Bucket List!

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

If I wanted to visit a country, it would either be France or New Zealand. I love France and desire to go back there. I've never been to New Zealand and would love to visit.
    Though if I wanted to be nice to my partner, I would go to Holland with him. The one place he wants to visit in life. Don't ask me why he wants to go. I will never understand it.

6. mkott profile image76
    mkottposted 6 years ago

That's a tough one but I would have to say going to Italy for the history, food, wine, scenery and the people.

7. profile image55
    shorty72posted 6 years ago

I think it would have to be france i have always loved the country side and the buildings . I have had some friends who have been to france and they say it is beautiful.

8. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

It would be the US once again, because there are so many places I have yet to see there.  Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, New Orleans, Nashville, the list goes on and on. But, if there was only one "place" that I had to choose, it would have to be a drive up the Big Sur.  My wife and I were due to do that as part of our honeymoon many years ago, but her dreaded lower back pains got in the way and - instead of  a lovely tour along that legendary road - she ended up in hospital for an operation. We would really love to have an opportunity to do that drive once again.

9. Peggy W profile image92
    Peggy Wposted 6 years ago

The mountainous Valtellina part of northern Italy is steeped in history & has beauty beyond compare.  See photos & videos. read more

10. krljcbs profile image58
    krljcbsposted 6 years ago

China, because I would be getting the best experience out of a single country. It was everything from mountains, to cities, geographical features not found here in the U.S. and beautiful architecture.