jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Who knows the best travel islands ?

1. dragoshs profile image60
    dragoshsposted 6 years ago

Who knows the best travel islands ?

i like the most Tenerife islands (from Spain)

2. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 6 years ago

Certainly not me; I have never travelled to an island in my life. I'm looking forward to reading recommendations from fellow hubbers in case I one day am able to make a trip like that.

3. mvaivata profile image60
    mvaivataposted 6 years ago

I've heard that Rarotonga of the Cook Islands and Koh Samui are both incredibly beautiful and tourist-friendly.

4. lex123 profile image67
    lex123posted 6 years ago

Zanzibar is a beautiful island for a vacation. i had been there and liked it a lot. I have even written a hub about this place.

5. Adams-ebooks profile image67
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

I would have some good experience here!

It depends what you are looking for but the Gili Islands in Bali were amazing and Koh Tao (Turtle Island) in Thailand smile

Cheap, good food, beautiful sunsets - like you will never see anywhere - relaxing by day, party by night, hammocks, drinking from coconuts...

I want to go back!!

6. moiragallaga profile image82
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Amanpulo, Coron and El Nido in Palawan province in the Philippines. Tropical paradise!

7. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Tobago of Trinidad and Tobago is a beautiful little island, Another favorite is St. Marteen.

8. promisem profile image96
    promisemposted 6 years ago

I'm a big fan of Aruba in the Caribbean.

9. The New Classic profile image57
    The New Classicposted 6 years ago

St. John, US Virgin Islands, is amazing--like a dream.

And then there are the Hawaiian Islands.  As frequented as they are, they are a classic for a reason.  Oahu is my favorite.  You can relax on the North Shore, get your fix of shopping/dining on Waikiki Beach, hike Diamond Head, and soak in some Pearl Harbor history--all on the same island.

10. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

+1 for St. John in the Virgin Islands! Especially Maho Bay. I've been to Isla Mujeres, Kauai, Maui and Cozumel. All were great but Maho Bay on St. John is my favorite.