What Are Some Fun Things To Do In Virginia Beach, Virginia?

1. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. denisevirostek profile image68
    denisevirostekposted 5 years ago

I live only about 80 miles from there.  I go there all the time.  I, too, enjoy the beach, but walking down the strip to shop and look around is one of my favorite things to do.  Also, if you aren't terrified of heights, go parasailing! I've done that twice there and it is a lot of fun.  They also have dolphin watches which can be quite interesting. Again, I really enjoy walking down the strip.  During the summer their is a lot of life down there to watch and absorb.  You will especially think so if you live pretty far away. If you are spending quite a long time there (a week or so), I'd recommend maybe spending the day at First Landing Park (if I have that name correctly..if not, it is something close to that).  The water is bayside, but they have a nice beach.  This is highly recommend if you have youngsters going.  Here they can enjoy the sand and water without worrying about getting too crushed by the waves!  Plus, it gives the adults a little peace of mind, not having to worry AS much about the kids. Also, they have a lovely campground at this park.  You may want to check it out for future reference if you're a camper. Again, they have kids activities while camping, as well, like KIDS NIGHT WALKS.. and stuff like that.

working