jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hi i'm new to this but do people really get paid for this?

1. profile image31
    glenda12posted 5 years ago

Hi i'm new to this but do people really get paid for this?

just asking

2. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

Yes glenda, but you need to write hubs with quality contents that people are looking to read, hubs that provide information that the world out there is hungry for.

I was just thinking of writing a hub to encourage new hubbers like you to be patient and keep writing, because there really is a payoff at the end.

1. profile image31
      glenda12posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you. can people see once you upload a story tho?

2. ComfortB profile image87
      ComfortBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, your hub/story is seen once it's uploaded/published, but you can still edit and make necessary corrections and then publish it again for viewers.

3. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

Yeah, you do make money. It's a very slow process and you do have to devote your time to writing to start bringing in a decent amount. Just remember, quality is the most important thing when you write.

1. profile image31
      glenda12posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you. ill do my best

4. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Hi Glenda. Thanks for asking.

Yes you do get paid whenever you get unique visitors to your articles. Articles that get you more traffic are those that are considered search friendly and evergreen such as travel, health, arts, auto, technology and so forth. To learn more about how this works you should try reading hubs about how people make money on HP and hubs about what are the best topics to write about.

It will take a while to get to your first payout so you have to be patient. You also need to write quite a few articles. Make sure your articles are more than 500 words and easy to read. Attribute photos that aren't yours correctly and make sure the content is original to HP and wasn't posted elsewhere before. These are just some tips. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

working