jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of the best trekking routes in the world ?

1. Akriti Mattu profile image77
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

What are some of the best trekking routes in the world ?

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

I truly do not know, and this may be a highly personal response, unless, of course, you work for Lonely Planet. They visit quite a lot.

I liked Kawaii, in the Island of Hawaii. Nice and long beautiful trail. I liked the Anapurna trail in Nepal. Extremely beautiful trail and Poon Hill, up some 3000 metres plus, I believe, was rather like visiting Heaven.

Anchor Watt in Cambodia is not so much a trail but here you will see some of the most astonishing ruins. Machu Pichu is outstanding and going up the mountain in Bali, is quite touching.

In my own England, I have gone to The Yorkshire Dales, walked through forest trails, along Glastonbury and beyond. I have done the Scottish Highlands and been up mountains there too.

Yes, I know that I have not given you a definitive. I have done the Swiss Alps and gone 4000 metres up Kilimanjaro. It is very beautiful. Too much more to tell, but I do remember walking through my grandfather's lands in the tiny country of Grenada with much Love. Up to and looking down from Mt Beauveau in France is a sight to behold.

Akriti Mattuposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thak u for this information smile

3. profile image0
    shreyasshrikantposted 2 years ago

I think it's in N.India near Nepal as mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world so I think, it's the best trekking route.

Akriti Mattuposted 2 years agoin reply to this

hmmm

Closed to reply

working