jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is it better to travel alone or with someone? Wat do you think?

1. Susan SJ profile image88
    Susan SJposted 10 months ago

Is it better to travel alone or with someone? Wat do you think?

I dream of traveling the world someday, and I'd love to know what you think?

2. Jeremy Gill profile image94
    Jeremy Gillposted 10 months ago

Hi Susan, I'd say with someone. Traveling offers new and exciting adventures, so it's nice to have one steady constant around. Safer and typically more fun too.

Susan SJposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your suggestion. That sure is a positive reason to consider traveling with someone.

3. WiccanSage profile image96
    WiccanSageposted 10 months ago

Depends on where, I think. You have to take precautions and be vigilant when traveling alone. Especially for a woman, there are some areas that are much less safe than others. Do research, plan ahead, take safety precautions, be prepared.

I don't mind traveling with someone or alone, I just like to travel ;o)

Susan SJposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Mackenzie. I will take a note of that. smile

4. cvanthul profile image92
    cvanthulposted 10 months ago

I think it really depends on you and the kind of traveling you plan to do. Long term travel is often best done alone or with a significant other though some parents have packed up their entire families and traveled for years. There's quite a large nomadic traveler community out there.
    If you plan to travel just for a couple weeks at a time, perhaps with a friend or group of friends is better for safety, sharing, and having someone around who you enjoy spending time with.

working