jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

how to sell works easiest?

1. 60
    amandanikeposted 6 years ago

i am an artist, who know where i can sell my works online free,

1. perren profile image60
      perrenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try the GLC Arts and Crafts Online Mall.  Your can open a shop and list up to 12 items free.

2. asian art profile image60
      asian artposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you can try out www.artyii.com. if not, you should at least take a look. a catch though, you have to be based in Asia! good luck! (i know because i've sold a couple and gotten gallery representation through them) all the best!

2. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 6 years ago

Try redbubble.com for making prints, cards, postcards, and tshirts for free. At deviantart you can do that and make puzzles, mugs, etc. but they are less professional imo.

To sell actual art I think there is some site called 'fineart.com' or something. I am not sure.

1. Lily Rose profile image84
      Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fineartamerica.com - my mom sells her artwork there.

3. 60
    amandanikeposted 6 years ago

thank you, i will try it,

4. LaMamaLoli profile image72
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

I don't know what kind of art you do, but you can try zazzle aswell, they are really easy to use. Good Luck!

1. 60
      amandanikeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oil paintings on canvas,

5. CYBERSUPE profile image61
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

I have no idea, but wish you all the luck in the world. God Bless !!

6. 59
    artywriterposted 6 years ago

I found several sites where you can upload your artwork several months ago. Unfortunately, didn't keep a note of them. However, will use the search facility on the righthand side of top toolbar when I need to know again. have you tried doing this?

7. Sheila Wilson profile image86
    Sheila Wilsonposted 6 years ago

I have also been looking for places to sell prints of my work over the Internet. I think I'll do an experiment and post the same or similar artwork to a few and see which websites sell the most of my artwork (if anything sells).

8. Freshalex profile image60
    Freshalexposted 6 years ago

I'm suprised no-one has mentioned Ebay.com or Etsy.com, they are thriving with people buying art. You just need to set up a shop.