How do you sell your artwork online?

1. Sheila Wilson profile image83
    Sheila Wilsonposted 6 years ago

How do you sell your artwork online?

What websites do you use to sell your artwork? Do you sell the original work, prints, or another form of your art? How much success have you had? I'd really like to hear about personal experiences.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6207358_f260.jpg

2. KarenCreftor profile image90
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

I don't know of how much use it is to you, but I will be looking to sell my art in ways that create passive and multiple streams of income...I'm not yet as I'm building my portfolio first.

I'll be using print on demand sites like cafepress (streetshirts for UK), looking into getting a licensing agent and researching how to become a book illustrator and selling artworks for digital purposes. This way I will keep all my originals as I really don't want to part with them~ especially as they can have multiple uses.

I have tried selling art a few years ago and I'm fully aware that people don't have much spare cash at the moment for decorative items so want to concentrate mostly on useful items.

Hope this helps!
    ~Kaz x

3. wynnestudios profile image60
    wynnestudiosposted 5 years ago

I use to sell artwork on this site called BoundlessGallery.com but it's no longer around. I was really upset because I sold a painting on there for $179 that only took me 10 minutes to paint. I love painting like Jackson Pollock.... abstract art.

I found another website but haven't listed anything yet it looks worth while. It's called FineArtAmerica.com. Don't let them name fool you, it has all different kinds of art, not just fine art.

Of course you could always sell on Amazon, eBay or Craigslist. I was thinking about hold an "Art Garage Sale" on a saturday and display all my different art.

working