jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (18 posts)

Opinion of Logo Design

1. 62
    litmusposted 5 years ago

Hi friends,

I am a graphic designer and I have recently designed a logo for estate agency. I want your opinion. Please help me.

1. 0
      Marzimeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would put the company name big and the slogan smaller.. reverse the words and I do like the home design idea with the arrows.. nice job overall

2. SammySammo profile image74
      SammySammoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You desperately need OVERLAP.  Move the text up so that it is in front of the arrows.  Our eyes are looking at it as two separate images right now.  we aren't seeing it as part of the same picture--we're not making the connection.  Our eyes first look at the arrows, then at the "realty up" then at the estate agency.  connect it all.

2. Ian Hudson profile image74
    Ian Hudsonposted 5 years ago

The logo looks fine to me, the only thing I may have changed is the arrows. The arrows are fine but I may have made them look like houses. Placing a chimney on each one may give the viewer a better idea of what the business is about, before you even read the writing. I'm not a designer so I may be talking pap. haha.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Very nice work, indeed. I am duly impressed. A bit of space above "estate agency" wouldn't hurt.

4. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

I quite like it too, looks unique enough.

5. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

The 'make the arrows like a house' comment - agree but go with the upper left arrow. One only will signify the message. Otherwise it's fresh and distinct.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, add just the one chimney to the top arrow to create the effect without over cluttering the design. Works for me big_smile

6. 62
    litmusposted 5 years ago

Hello friends,

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback.

7. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

I think it looks amazing. 

The color of "estate agency" is a little recessive for my liking but maybe that was part of the owners brief.

I'd be proud to have it as my logo.

8. uner profile image60
    unerposted 5 years ago

i think you have to much arrow there.

try to remove both grey arrow on the left and right. the blue arrow will do just fine, but you may need to drag it appropriately.

the texts are all just fine.

just an opinion, good luck!

1. May PL profile image88
      May PLposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Love your logo. Great potential. I probably would halve the number of arrow heads though so they do not finish that high up. Reason being some may look at them and think they are trees. If you had only two arrow heads per column, the arrow heads will most likely look like roof tops. All the best. Love it.

1. May PL profile image88
        May PLposted 5 years ago in reply to this

BTW, your font choice is perfect.

9. 0
    Aysun90posted 5 years ago

Nice work ! I would put two little arrows, one blue(big) and one grey(small) (this means that the company offers good houses unlike others (contrast!)) and like they said, some chimney would be cool.

10. Loving Liberty profile image60
    Loving Libertyposted 5 years ago

I like the idea of making the arrows look like houses. Like roof tops of the houses...Great idea!

11. brandymmiller profile image60
    brandymmillerposted 5 years ago

Nice two color design. Think about how well the design will work when embroidered.  I agree with the person who said that a few less of the peaks would do better. Also, you might try sandwiching the wording in between the peaks if you're going to keep them at 4. That way the bottom peaks serve to draw a person's attention to the business name.

12. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

kinda looks like you are trying to sell custom picture frame work

13. G3CreativeDesign profile image67
    G3CreativeDesignposted 4 years ago

Not bad at all I would just tweak the arrows a little so they look a bit more like roof tops.
    apart from that good job-well done!