gregas profile image 76

How can readers read my hubs that aren't featured? there is no access from my profile page.

brianrock profile image88

Brian Rock (brianrock) says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 3 years ago

Thank you brian, that worked. But, it still doesn't let you go to other hubs by this author like you were able to at one time in the past.

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 3 years ago

All hubs should be accessible like they used to be. I have edited some of my hubs and only some were featured for a short time but not all. When I first started on the hubs there was a tab that you could click on to few other hubs by that author, NOT

gregas profile image76

Greg Schweizer (gregas) says

• Jayfort 3 years ago

It's still there, at least on my profile and yours. Under your background info there are two tabs, Hubs and Forum.

PattiKakes profile image59

Patti Henry (PattiKakes) says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 3 years ago

Thank you Patti. I was able to get that. What I am questioning now is "why is there no tab on each hub" to take the reader to to "more hub pages by this author"? We used to have that capability. I had read many hubs because that was available.

0

Jayfort says