The real challenges with getting your business noticed

1. Coastal Vacations profile image62
    Coastal Vacationsposted 8 years ago

Maybe I need to be of a higher realm of thinking when it comes to placing your business in front of millions - the most effective and least costly.  I have discovered the greatest way to do just that without fumes coming out.

What are your ideas and what have you been doing to rack in huge profits without expanding your wallet?  Share your proven trends without getting too detailed.

Make 2008 Great!  Happy New Year!

2. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 8 years ago

Free advertising is a great way, posting in relevant social networking circles and not to over spam in areas that don't need spam links, free classified ads and free blogs is what I use to bring in a modest income online, while it isn't retire from the normal job stuff it sure is building up momentum the more I do online, online businesses are about building your brand and branding yourself in the process, find out what you are good at and exploit it!

3. guzie profile image62
    guzieposted 8 years ago

Article writing then submitting them to article directories

I do it all the time it works great for free advertising, better search engine rankings and overall exposure. What I really like is that it only cost time.