jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best way to find sponsors/advertisers for my website?

1. Carlos Santo profile image59
    Carlos Santoposted 7 years ago

Ok, so I have a great idea, business plan, potential to implement my idea. All i need know is $947. Where can i find sponsors/investors/advertisors who might consider investing in my idea after I pitch it to them over the net/phone? Are there magical websites where there are people who want to invest in new ventures?

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So over here you were saying that you "will be glad to fund the project".

Best of luck with that.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
        Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Frig Darkside you must have a photographic memory.  I see you doing this all the time.  Kudos to you

1. darkside profile image81
          darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My ex wife thinks it's one of my lesser endearing traits wink

2. Carlos Santo profile image59
          Carlos Santoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

True, however I was thinking of $10 a month not $947.However I have started the wesite which includes dynamic marketing. This is where consumers activly take part in promting your brand message on my sight in order to recieve cash bonuses from me. This should have around 10 thousand of unique vistors daily once it is running. To have these people promote your message or brand simply talk to me about a simple $55 investment for promoting your brand/compnay/message. All I need is $947 so that is nearly 17 investors. Talk to me if you would like to know more.

1. profile image0
            Leta Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Guy, if you are really having trouble coming up with or saving $947, I seriously doubt you will ever find investors, and thank God.

2. yasmintoo profile image59
    yasmintooposted 7 years ago

Get a job.

3. Wealthmadehealthy profile image62
    Wealthmadehealthyposted 7 years ago

Do a JV have you heard about those, google it and find yourself some partners...There are lots of high end people who live on JV's alone.

working