jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Is Ashmax a scam?

1. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I saw someone advertising Ashmax and was wondering if anyone can tell me WHY it's a scam? There seems to be NO anti-Ashmax sites or pages out there. There's got to be some dirt on it somewhere....

1. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 6 years ago

If you have to ask - then probably it is tongue

WTF is Ashmax?

WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well I know it's a scam - I'm just trying to figure out exactly how.

Join, pay $25, invite 5 people then sit on your arse and make $22,000 a month. How could something like that be a scam *sarcasm*. LoL

However from what I've read they seem to be teetering on the edge of the law - it's not quite a pyramid scam because they are actually allowing you to sign up to 2 companies?

2. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 6 years ago

IDK WryLilt, I tend not to spend my time exploring obvious scams. Based on what you said, it still is a scam smile

WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LoL but but but... I want my monthly $22,000 sad

1. XtremeHieu profile image60
          XtremeHieuposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd say go for it big_smile

3. lesterd2009 profile image60
      lesterd2009posted 6 years ago

No actually AshMax is a NOT a scam

can something that is free be a scam?

is a free platform that lets you build 2 business at the same time Global Domains International & FreeWay To Success, both companies pay as I received both checks, have been in business for a long time and approved by the FTC of United States, is an easy way to build 2 businesses at ones.

There are many people promoting GDI by itself, and FTS by itself with AshMax is an easy way to promote both and get results

FYI GDI & FTS are 2 MLM companies, if you think all MLM's are scam then anything related in your opinion is a scam

common sense...

The reason people claim is a scam is because they have no knowledge, proof or even facts they do not take the time to learn how anything works.

Good Day Everyone..

4. thisisoli profile image57
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Multilevel marketing can work but it takes a lot of effort, in most cases you may find it easier to go in to business for yourself and not pay fees.

It is important to distinguis whether it is multilevel marketing or a pyramid scheme though!

5. profile image60
      playeroffraudposted 6 years ago

Of course its a scam - its also an illegal pyramid scam!  Here is a link to a Real Scam happening now and these type of scams are becoming more and more prevelant!  BEWARE!

<snipped link - do not promote your hubs in the forums>

6. XtremeHieu profile image60
      XtremeHieuposted 6 years ago

Nah, it's not a scam believe me. it's a 5x5 matrix. it's linked to GDI and Freeway to success, which is two popular Networking Companies. it's only a system to generate alot of income online smile

it's just that they want people to move faster by giving people a time limit of 20 days to get 5 people tongue

working