jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does Multilevel Marketing really works?

1. Princessa profile image84
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

Does Multilevel Marketing really works?

2. kgnature profile image56
    kgnatureposted 8 years ago

I suppose all plans are different and there may be some that work.  I've got friends that join every multilevel marketing plant they can find and they still live a paycheck away from homelessness, so I'd say that at the very least they should be approached with skepticism.  Most plans seem to be more concerened with selling the marketing plan than with selling the product.

I do know that multilevel Marketing will make your friends avoid you.

3. barryrutherford profile image79
    barryrutherfordposted 8 years ago

I first came across multi-level marketing about 11 years ago when I was introduced to Amway although looking back my Mum was an Avon Lady when i was only seven years old so I guess it really goes back 47 years for me in any case.
    I had an attempt... read more

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Not usually. The reasons are at http://www.mlm-reality.com/

5. clicketmaster profile image61
    clicketmasterposted 7 years ago

Yes it works, but are you or your friends willing to work? If they run it like a hobby and don't put in the hours and elbow grease it takes to run a business then they will fail. MLM has a very high turnover rate,

Most people think they only have to sign up a few people and sell them a bunch of products. In a perfect world maybe. But not typical. I'm with a company that has a few different products, I only concentrate on one product. The truth is, it's not a product. I donate meals to starving kids. The more kids I feed the more money I make. It's different than your normal mlm, but I love it. I get to help kids, make money, get huge tax write offs and I don't stalk up on a bunch of useless crap that I don't use anyway. I think it's one of the best systems I've ever seen. Just my 2 cents.

working