jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Would you post your opinion about my site :)?

1. RicardoE profile image40
    RicardoEposted 5 years ago

I have this site form about a year now, and it is not going very well... I have made no sales. I know I have to work a lot to have sales.

But first I would like to know what is the impression the people takes from it, to see what is better to do, certainly I cant do this without traffic, so I'm asking you hubbers for a little help.

smile tell me your honest opinion whatever is positive or negative.

the site -> www .softwarecart.net

Thanks to all.

1. speedbird profile image64
      speedbirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Work on building an effective landing page and do lots of link building, Article marketing is by far the most effective way to build links.

2. TheSenior profile image60
      TheSeniorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The pic on the left hand side never opened, the writing on the right side is too small and dark green on light green.  The writing by the no pic is very short and not informative.

The bottom is ok per say but those that don't like the top won't go any further.

2. rorymullen profile image60
    rorymullenposted 5 years ago

The site has useful information, but you need to work on getting a logo for the top. Use more articles on the landing page and help to smooth out the rough background look. You should have at least 10 products to choose from with each article ranging between 400-600 words.

3. RicardoE profile image40
    RicardoEposted 5 years ago

Thank you very much guys, I really apreciate your help smile

1. recommend1 profile image71
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The main problems are no front page that tells me what I have landed on - just the two posts - there are no prices - although I guess they appear further in - but I would not go in because by that time I was fed up with not being able to see if you are a cheap sales site or whatever..  My advice would be to get a good landing page that explains a little of what is 'in the box' and put some prices out there.