jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Free Traffic System

1. Financial Help profile image59
    Financial Helpposted 5 years ago

How many people use Free Traffic System and what is the average result? How many articles must you do in Free Traffic System to achieve results?

1. kenny thomas profile image55
      kenny thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It only simplifies the link building you would normally do and has a article spinner and link sharing system attached with it. I don't bother with gimmicks any more just plain relevant backlinks and lots of them and good content and links from web 2.0 places like here at hubpages are best.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
        Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Please note that Hubs that are spun, engage in the abuse of other sites to procure backlinks, or promote sites/services for either of the above are against our Terms.

2. sunumariam profile image69
      sunumariamposted 5 years ago

It is an easy way to get backlinks to your website or blog. But you need to be careful as too many backlinks all at once is not good for SEO.

1. MikeNV profile image76
        MikeNVposted 5 years ago

1.  These systems do nothing but leave a footprint making it easier for Google to filter out your site.  The damage can not be undone.

2.  People who say don't do too much at once have no idea what they are doing and do not make a full time living supporting themselves from their online marketing efforts like I do.  The FACT is you can add as many links as you like.  It simply doesn't matter.  Google does NOT care how many you ad.  For example if you were to write an article that go published on Digg and it went viral it could get 10,000's of links in a single day if it were popular enough.  Do you think Google is going to ban you for writing a popular article?  Hardly.  They will reward you with traffic.

People who dwell on backlinks and spinning and whatever are doing the same thing everyone else is doing and it simply won't make you money.  It's a waste of time.

If you want to make money figure out these two things:

Where are my customers going.
        What can I offer them that others can not, what is my UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION.

When you figure that out you'll stop wasting your time being like all the rest of the people who have no idea how to truly make money online.

Good luck.

1. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
          Zubair Ahmedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi MikeNV,

Good point - I have been doing back links wholesale fr a while now and have not noticed a reduction in my traffic, so I'd agree with your comment.