1. You need to write really good articles. I haven't looked at yours, so don't think that I don't think they are good - but the hubs need to have pictures, videos, maybe some polls, maybe an rss feed - and they need to be five hundred to (preferably) fifteen hundred words in length.
2. NEVER EVER put a picture at the top right of your first text capsule, or as the first capsule of a hub that you would like to make money with. A text capsule should ALWAYS be the first capsule, and it should NEVER have a picture to the right of it - as that is THE PRIME "real estate" for google adverts.
3. Hubs about news events are practically worthless so far as income is concerned.
4. Hubs about solving problems, or products are what make you the most money.
5. Do you backlink or promote your hubs? If so - then you ALWAYS can do more of that, and I could tell you what works for me.
6. I just looked at your profile, dude, you've only got 14 hubs. To make money, you have to either have the 14 best hubs on the internet, or you need to write more hubs, make them continually better and better, improve the old ones, and market them more.