lovesleftovers profile image 81

Do you think that poor quality articles are a bad reflection on the HubPages community as a whole?

When you read articles, on HubPages, that are full of spelling and punctuation mistakes do you think it gives visitors to the site the impression that all articles are poor quality?

spartucusjones profile image92

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

• Kathleen Cochran profile image

Kathleen Cochran 4 years ago

I think spartucusjones hit on the crux of it. HP has a great reputation going back way before most of us joined. We just have to do our part not just to nix low quality but to encourage each other to do our best. OK, now I'm cheerleader!

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 4 years ago

If you are one of the mean hubbers, so am I. But I consider it as a kindness to the hubpages community as a whole.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image91

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• lovesleftovers profile image

lovesleftovers 4 years ago

I have to say that I agree with you. Promotional articles are common. And, how people can leave glowing comments on articles, yet ignore glaring spelling, punctuation and structure mistakes is beyond me. I feel poor content drags everyone down.