tsadjatko profile image 88

Does hubpages really post propaganda pages without an author or comments in hub hopping?

Yeah, I was hub hopping and this came up http://hubpages.com/hop/#/leviticus-homosexuality-the-latest (have to be logged in to see the link, if the link doesn't work try cut and paste it in) I wanted to comment about the error in the premise of this hub but couldn't, so I put the hub title in search and found it existed with an author and comments. So I commented and when the author read my comments he challenged me, I sourced him the truth (which I had already done but he didn't read it) and he deleted all my comments. Does hubpages pick out anonymous propaganda without comment to promote?

A Little TRUTH profile image84

Best Answer A Little TRUTH says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 3 years ago

That does not answer my question - try the link (you have to cut and paste it in the url widow)- do you see they post the hub with no author or comments for hub hopping - why?

innerspin profile image89

innerspin says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 3 years ago

That's odd because when I came across it I was using the classic version - that's all I use. Maybe it can't be viewed in the classic version like other hubs appear in the classic version? I wonder why. When I hop thehubs are recent but this oneis old