Abby Campbell profile image 95

Is there a way to block another hubber?

Is there a way to block another hubber from commenting to Questions or giving the thumbs up/down in hubs in personal hubs? Also, do the thumbs up/down affect the hub score?

0

Best Answer JThomp42 says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 3 years ago

Thanks for your comment, Jeff. I just noticed this here. I apologize. I've been on HP for 5 months now, and it's been great for the most part. Just recently I came across some very negative stuff. I will stay away as well. ;)

0

Larry Wall says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 3 years ago

Thanks for your comment, Larry. I don't understand the logic of the hub scores either. I go between 86 to 92, but 89 is my usual score. I always find one hubber taking my words out of context and blows it up into a big negative thing. Irritating!

Ceres Schwarz profile image2

Ceres Schwarz says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 3 years ago

Thanks, Ceres. I have my own hubs set to accept/deny. I was just wondering if there are ways to control abuse of others with Questions and thumbs. I find it strange that some hubs have little substance yet score higher than me.