On the topics we choose to place our hubs under, why doesn't the last category show up?

I just noticed the new feature where the topics on our hubs are showing up in red letters on our profile page, etc., which I think is a good thing, however, I noticed one of my hubs not really under the appropriate topic. I then clicked on the hub, and the appropriate topic was under the topic line I chose ...the last one in the line, but the one that shows up is not the appropriate title. How can we have the proper one show up on the hub? It should be under Women Role Models, but it shows the one before that about relationships, which is not what the hub is about. Thank you for answering!

Matthew Meyer profile image77

Best Answer zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Hi Matthew, I did not know it is okay to put our URL to a specific hub, but here it is faithreaper dot hubpages dotcom/_ak29y27b2w1c/hub/Celebrating-Women-Happy-Womens-Day-March-8th. I chose Female Role Models, but gender and relationships is showing

bravewarrior profile image93

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Thanks, Sha ...so strange. Well, mine have the line of topics I choose, but the one I want to show that is most appropriate out of that line of topics, of course, does not show and is misleading as to the topic of the hub.