jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

I just learned about hackers unobtrusively inserting links into other people's websites, blogs, web-pages, etc. Apparently no one is immune.

Could we have a link list capability like we have comment list capability, poll list capability, etc?

Then we could scan the list and easily discover what doesn't belong. Not only would we avidly use it, it would remove some of the workload from the security infrastructure, moderators, etc.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not entirely sure I didn't put them there myself, Para.  Just asking HP if it is possible for someone to do this because I seldom use other hubbers articles to link too if they conflict with mine.  This is true specially if they are not well written.  This is the reason I haven't given any links, because they go to another hubber's articles.  I don't wish to blame innocent members if something else is going on. 

Just wanted to give a heads-up in case something is not right.  But thanks for the extra attention to this possibility. smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I googled the subject. It happens all the time. Blogger, Wordpress, and others are constantly victimized by this. If not us now, it will be us later. Besides, such a list would be darn handy anyway, even if just for maintenance purposes. smile

1. IzzyM profile image85
          IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree.

Interlinking is an extremely important function, and if someone has learned how to get tons of backlinks for free through HP, we should have some kind of tool to know about it.