jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

My earnings have cut in half since the new layout

1. weezyschannel profile image87
    weezyschannelposted 4 years ago

Has anyone else had a HUGE cut in ad earnings (not google) since the new layout? It started when they added chitika and repositioned the ads.

I'm about ready to make websites out of all of these. The views are still about the same, its the ad program.

Seriously, I would say about 65% cut in everyday earnings. !

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have had a decline, but can't put my finger on just where. I know views are down overall for quite some time now.  I just will wait it out and see what happens.

2. Bobski606 profile image91
      Bobski606posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I can't really say that I've noticed a drop in earnings simply because I haven't been here long enough to get some averages but I have noticed a significant drop in traffic since June.

3. Dim Flaxenwick profile image59
      Dim Flaxenwickposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes I am having the exact samr problem and have no idea what to do about it.

1. weezyschannel profile image87
        weezyschannelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How much percentage wise have you been dropping Dim? I am just curious. Even seems like my scores have taken a plunge now that they quit advertising your hub score.  I have written support many times asking questions, and I have not received an answer. Nothing....notta, not even a blank reply. I am emailing one more time just to see if it's something I have done wrong or maybe something they know about. Getting frustrating to me is all.

2. Nouveau Skeptic profile image77
    Nouveau Skepticposted 4 years ago

I lot of people have had drops but it seems to relate more to Google than the new design.

3. incomeguru profile image83
    incomeguruposted 4 years ago

Really frustrating, the new layout slashed my earnings by half. I believe things will get better soon.

4. weezyschannel profile image87

Well, I was well at over a x.xx a day ( I know to some of you that isn't much), but it was for me. Was that way for a long time, then with the new layout, ads placement etc., earnings are around .xx a day.

That's about a 75% decrease in earnings.

If something works, leave it alone is my motto
    I keep up with my hubs, no broken links, titles are good (of course we all have those hubs that we should have never wrote due to poor content) but I've been here for several years and I know how to work the hubs)

5. weezyschannel profile image87

just checked my earnings and 0-0000000 money made on friday??  are you serious!!  Updated earnings even!????   what is going on!

6. Len Cannon profile image90
    Len Cannonposted 4 years ago

My earnings and traffic have been exactly the same, if not (very) slightly improved. I guess your mileage may vary.

7. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

I agree with Len.

My earnings and traffic dropped post Penguin but have been steadily improving. The new layout has not affected my earnings or traffic at all.