jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hi guys, newbie here!

1. 61
    jenny85posted 4 years ago

Hi guys this is Jennifer Macley here. I work at a hotel, and i travel alot. That is why i have joined this forum so that i can get to know more.

1. janesix profile image73
      janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

More what?

2. Phelcky profile image61
      Phelckyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well welcome to the community Jennifer smile Hope you find what you are looking for.

3. Kate Mc Bride profile image83
      Kate Mc Brideposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome Jennifer.I am here fourteen months and I would NEVER go back to facebook lol.You have the right idea,getting involved in the forums early on.I didn't do that until now and I missed out on a lot. Enjoy hubpages,it is an excellent site-well moderated and professional

2. 61
    jenny85posted 4 years ago

I meant to know more about people and their cultures, as it may help me in my job as well as my life.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I recommend you read the info you find on the linked page as it will give you a better idea of what this website is about and what everyone is doing here,

3. samnashy profile image83
    samnashyposted 4 years ago

Hi Jenny, welcome.  I reckon like anything you get back as much as you put on.  Sounds as though you have a great job.  I love travel too.
    Hope you have fun here and meet some great people.

4. rick combe profile image90
    rick combeposted 4 years ago

Well, you have came to the right place. I suggest using the hub hopper to look around and see what everyone's writing about, then making a hub about your experiences in the hotel business.