jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense disabled and now Hubpages ads inactive

1. samiaali profile image60
    samiaaliposted 4 years ago

My account with Google Adsense was disabled. They claim it was due to 'invalid clicks.' Now my Hubpages ads has been made inactive. Is this because my Google account was disabled? If so, am I going to be able to have my Hubpages Ad account reinstated?

I was given no proof by Google Adsense of who did what regarding the invalid clicks. I feel this is very unfair as I know I have done nothing wrong on any site I write on. Please advise if my Hubpages Ads has been affected because of this and what I can do about this.

Thank you,
    Samia Arroyo

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd send an email to HP. You'll likely get a response to that faster than you will out of the forum. Not to mention, they surely won't be sharing any specific details of your account here anyway.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

You must have an active AdSense account for the HubPages ad program to work.  You can't participate in that program without one.

You will have to contact Google directly about anything regarding your AdSense account and what happened.  According to Google's terms of service, you will have to prove to them that you did nothing invalid for them to reinstate your account.  You should go to the AdSense site and go to their forums for more advice and help.

3. samiaali profile image60
    samiaaliposted 4 years ago

Hello relache and Shadesbreath, Thank you both very much for your replies. I will do as you suggest.