jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Linking older hubs to a new one

1. carol7777 profile image85
    carol7777posted 4 years ago

I was linking older hubs to a new one by right clicking the hub name from stat page. It no longer works or there is not a command to link it directly to the page. Strange? I am not sure why.

1. OldRoses profile image87
      OldRosesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I link hubs by typing the name of the hub then going to the edit bar and clicking on the link icon.  This brings up a dialogue box that allows you to either enter a URL or choose a hub name from a list.

1. teaches12345 profile image91
        teaches12345posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I found that linking within the text capsule is also a good way to capture the url's.  You simple have to highlight the word and then click on the link symbol.  It will find your hubs for you or you can simply paste one within it.

1. OldRoses profile image87
          OldRosesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I was having a senior moment and forgot to say that my method worked within the text capsule.

1. teaches12345 profile image91
            teaches12345posted 4 years ago in reply to this

OldRoses, I can relate!

2. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Carol, I think the "link to this page" link is absent from idled hubs.  It doesn't mean you still can't link to it using your referral tracker, it just means you need to type in the url by hand or c/p from the browser's address bar and insert your tracker code by hand.

1. carol7777 profile image85
        carol7777posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have no idle hubs---it just disappeared.

working