jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Being cut off (limiting feedback) is proving that this site is limited

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 4 years ago

<link snipped>
    The forementioned link is one example of how Hubpages needs to lift its limitations on the amount of text that someone is able to provide in their feedback to answering questions within questions on each forumn, hub, topic, etcetera.

Only an obsolete machine, or abnormal user thinks this way: "Limitation of the amount of characters will help this program and the way of which people communicate." (in response to what adminstrative personnel may retort. Please lift the blockades of the free exchange of ideas. I have dedicated too much time to my response to paint a clear picture for those with enquiries and it is despairing to have my responses cut short.

In due time, you will see why this barriers are incorrect and invalid in the preservance of constructive ideas.

God bless you.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The forum is the place for discussions and free exchange of ideas. Not the Questions and Answers section.

2. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to remove your hub's link. That is not allowed in the forums.

1. Cardisa profile image89
        Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry,  made a mistake, not a hub link but a question. Apologies.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are misunderstanding the purpose of the Questions section.    It's not intended for discussion - it's a place to ask a question and invite answers.  If you want to ask a question, then debate with those who answer, then you should use the forums - where there are no limits on the length of posts.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Q and A is also useful for making a 'HUB' if you have something to say about the topic smile so get to it, chop! chop! we is waiting.