When Will A Hub Count Towards the November Contest?

1. StephanieBCrosby profile image89
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 3 years ago

Since the institution of pending hubs, I am unsure of when a hub I publish for the Rigorous Review Contest will count.

If I publish a hub on the last day of October knowing it will be pending for a day, will it count towards Day 1 of the contest? Or do I publish my hub on November 1st, knowing it will pend until November 2nd? In that case, will anyone be able to have actual submissions for Day 1? Or does HP look and say, "Well, it was officially published on November 1st, so it counts for Day 1."?

Or is it okay to have a hub completed but saved as unpublished? Will an unpublished hub still be able to go through the pending process so that I can do one in advance (saved but unpublished on the site), have it cleared and then publish on Day 1 so it can really count towards day one and not have to pend for another 24 hours? 

Will it be easy to keep track of our allotted submissions for a day with this new pending system?

Thanks for any help. I know it's a lot of questions. But I am just trying to get a full understanding.