jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Done editing not loading

1. innerspin profile image89
    innerspinposted 3 years ago

I edited a hub, then pressed done editing. It keeps saying loading but won't continue. I've minimised that page for now, cleared cookies and history, but can't get further. If I close the page will the hub disappear? Any advice welcomed.

2. 0
    Yveskeposted 3 years ago

To be sure copy-paste all you're text into word so you have a back-up.
    Case I think you have to start over again.
    Maybe also can try refresh you're browser or the back button on you're browser.

1. innerspin profile image89
      innerspinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I've printed the hub, will try copy-paste as well. I only wanted to change one word and the darned thing's been stuck for  ages.

1. 0
        Yveskeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would try refresh or other wise start over case if it's still loading i'm affraid it's gonne stay stuck.

3. innerspin profile image89

I did refresh several times. It's just worked now, thank goodness, I appreciate your help. It's a reminder to keep backups of the work.

4. kj force profile image77
    kj forceposted 3 years ago

innerspin...Been there done that..I got so frustrated that after two weeks I deleted it ..bad thing was I had to change the title etc..as Hub kept saying thet title has already been published..but it was mine and it hadn't been...there have been several qliches I have encountered of late...so I would just redo..as the frustration will eat you up....hope you work it out whatever you choose to do....I'll be looking forward to reading your hub....

5. innerspin profile image89

Thanks for replying, it did work out after about an hour. I was changing one flippin' word in an older hub that had caught my eye. Sorry to hear you had so much frustration. I've had the title thing happen before now, it's annoying when you think you have a good title. Funny really, when I was a kid we didn't have school computers. Now, we expect everything to run like clockwork, and can get uppity if things don't work right away. How times change!