jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. trucksareforgirls profile image59
    trucksareforgirlsposted 3 years ago

Is there a certain repetitive dream you have each night? If so please share. What do you think your dream means?

1. That Grrl profile image78
      That Grrlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes I dream about flying. I start out on the ground and just decide to fly instead. Usually these are great, fun dreams. Once in awhile I get too high or suddenly feel I am too high and then I get that sick stomach clenching feeling and tend to wake up soon after. I love the good flying dreams. I don't really want to know what they mean. I'd likely be disappointed.

2. 60
      cjyoung1772posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had a dream only once and years later it became a real nitemare  . I saw myself sitting in the hospital ER not knowing at the time why i was there and i forgot about it until i was sitting in the same ER that was in my dream sitting on a bed holding my right hand cause i cut the tip of my finger off and then it hit me i knew it was coming but knowing did nothing to help the pain i was feeling..

2. lanablackmoor profile image97
    lanablackmoorposted 3 years ago

Ooh, this is an interesting one! I do have recurrent dreams that I'm running from someone with no real chance of getting away. This doesn't really count as a dream, but I've also noticed a common theme of being followed by a throng of cats led by a huge black cat with gray-blue eyes. I have no idea what it means, I just hope it's not a premonition of becoming a hoarder! LOL

1. trucksareforgirls profile image59
      trucksareforgirlsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

O wow that is interesting! And I love your comment about " hoping not to become a hoarder!" Or in other words the crazy cat lady haha.

3. Zabbella profile image76
    Zabbellaposted 3 years ago

1..I have had dreams of a bull chasing me and hurting my back..with the points and actual pains on my back.  I read about that in a dream book and they said it was a sexual dream.  Funny it stopped, after reading up on it.
    2..Years ago, I had a dream that FELT as if it were a reoccurring dream.  Since it did not come back, I think it was not really a reoccurring dream at all...strange.  It  may have been just a sensation of repeating itself. Funny how the mind plays tricks on you.