jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Hit the Half Million Mark! Over 500,000 reads

1. ecoggins profile image93
    ecogginsposted 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all Hubbers, followers, and those out there in cyberspace who chose to read my articles! Some time this morning I cleared the 500,000 read mark.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  Bet the next half mil comes faster - I crossed the same mark just a while back and already have over 600,000 now.  You have traffic to look forward to!

2. ktrapp profile image91
      ktrappposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just added one more view for you (how to stay on a diet a whole year). Congrats on your achievement.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Congratulations on your huge milestone.  I am quite a few views aways from that!

I just made my 100,000 mark today.  Hitting a milestone on Thanksgiving makes it extra special.

1. That Grrl profile image79
      That Grrlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations to both (all) of you.

I'm aiming for 100,000 myself. I might crack it over the Christmas and New Year holidays. It's given me a goal to work on the past few months.

3. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, I am extremely happy for you.   Many more for you!   I hope that you and your lovely family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 3 years ago

Awesome!  Congratulations, ecoggins!  I'm happy for you.  Here's to more traffic your way... Cheers! smile

5. Nicole Winter profile image61
    Nicole Winterposted 3 years ago

1. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! Well done. You've done well. I'm looking forward to meeting the half million number, too! smile But at this rate, it might be another few years... sad

6. Mark Johann profile image64
    Mark Johannposted 3 years ago

Congratulations to you. I hope someday, I might hit those views. I am excited now to look forward to this achievement.

I believe there are many tips to have more views but anyone wants to give their secret?

7. ecoggins profile image93
    ecogginsposted 3 years ago

Thank you all for your encouragement. I pray the best to you and hope you are as successful in your writing careers as you would like to be.