jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Adsense Account

1. Momof6loves profile image79
    Momof6lovesposted 4 years ago

I have applied three times for an adsense account. I have done 5 hubs, and provided all info requested, but keep getting denied. Email says they do not have time to respond to specific reasons for denial, just that I am not eligible. Ii have reviewed the requirements and I do appear to be eligible under the requirements specified.Need advice to get approved. I have searched for info on the web and it said that in US it is usually not a problem getting approved, even with just one hub. I love just sharing my work, but I also joined to earn a little extra money. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks!

1. Audrey Baker profile image90
      Audrey Bakerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read on a similar discussion that you should shoot for a minimum of ten quality hubs with at least 500 words. Before I knew, I applied after a couple hubs and was quickly denied without explanation.

2. Trish89 profile image84
      Trish89posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had the same problem then one hub with five hundred words and I was approved

2. Mikeg422 profile image77
    Mikeg422posted 4 years ago

I'm in the same exact boat, I don't get it, I've even reapplied with the same resultsing vague e-mail.

Momof6lovesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is very frustrating to get denied without an offer of explaination. I did sign up for the Amazon account, but have no idea how it works!

1. Mikeg422 profile image77
        Mikeg422posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Amazon is real easy, when you're writing a hub all you have to do is add an amazon capsule, when you edit the capsule I found the easiest way is to type in keywords for a product related to my hub, and it will bring up a short list of products on your hub. If I get anywhere with the adsense I will let you know.

Momof6lovesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!

1. galleryofgrace profile image83
            galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

there's no need to try to apply unless you have at least 10 hubs. If you are out of the US there is a 6 month wait.

3. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

Momof6loves, I would suggest you write a few more hubs before you reapply. I've seen your hubs. They are good. It's just that you need more content. So keep writing and apply when you have substantial content. You will get approved for Adsense. Good luck.

4. Abbyfitz profile image84
    Abbyfitzposted 4 years ago

I applied with 20 hubs and still got denied. I don't think it's the number of hubs that count. I think they are just too picky

5. SarahLynnB profile image59
    SarahLynnBposted 4 years ago

I have been denied multiple times as well. I think they have raised the bar for qualification. It seems as though it used to be super easy to get approved, and these days there are many people getting denied. After receiving advice in a discussion, the best thing for you to do is probably to keep writing hubs and give it time before you re-apply. That is what I am doing, hopefully it works!

working