19 Hubs-7 months-Adsense Disapproved-Disappointed

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (65 posts)
  1. monisays2u profile image61
    monisays2uposted 11 years ago

After 7 months and 19 hubs including 5 Stellar and 9 exclusive titles my adsense account has disapproved. This is disappointing. I cannot find a way out to solve this issue. I have got an error of insufficient content.I don't know how to react to this issue. I have read on websites like trionode that you approve 5 articles and the adsense account is passed. Here I am experiencing all sort of difficulty right from moderation to earning issue.I have not earned a single penny till now. Can I know finally whether my adsense account will be passed or not.

1. relache profile image73
      relacheposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Write more content.  Plain and simple.

2. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's right- there's not anything we can do, monisays2u, aside from encouraging you to keep publishing and re-apply one or two months from now.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

Hair topics do well on pinterest if you need more traffic.

3. monisays2u profile image61

I was informed of 10 hubs. I have completed the double...how much more content is required.

1. francisassissi profile image60
      francisassissiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I never quit of 3 years to get adsense. Though I am not full time on the net, I know how it feels to be turned down by Google.
      Don't quit yet. I want to add to your information, have a high traffic to your hubs, maybe about 1000 viewers.
      If disapproved, send email to HP to remove adsense and then reapply two months later, like what Simone said.
      Write contents higher than 300 words or much better 1000 words up.
      Love your work being a writer. Enjoy while hanging around here in the Hubpages site so as not to worry while waiting for the next adsense application.

I experienced 3 years with different hubpages account. I was again frustrated and made another account on and on.

2. ComfortB profile image86
      ComfortBposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Do you have a Google Account with Gmail, AdWord, and Google Analytics enabled? If not, do those first. That may help get your AdSense approved.

monisays2uposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have a yahoo id which I used for Adsense. It is converted to gmail but I will check with Adword and Analytics.

4. pinto2011 profile image68
    pinto2011posted 11 years ago

Dear do not get disheartened. I have faced the same things that is 22 hubs and 10 months and rejection. I reapplied again at 12 months, again got rejected and then stopped writing. Just a month back, I was checking on my account and found that it is automatically approved by Adsense. So, Keep on doing the hard work and let it happen automatically. Accounts from India specifically takes much more longer time to prove its genuinity.

5. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 11 years ago

The fact you have stolen a blogger's personal photograph for your French bun hub has probably not helped you.

Simply attributing the photo to  titianknitter.wordpress.com is not enough if you do not have explicit permission to use it. I would be furious if I put a photo of myself up on a blog and someone else stole it.

Yes, photograph problem is always a violation everywhere. I prefer having my own pictures to make sure it is my original work.

2. monisays2u profile image61

Hi writeangled. The issue is not photo violation but insufficient content.

6. monisays2u profile image61

Thanks francisassissi. So changing account helps?

That was my strategy to get adsense, I made another hp account. I unpublished my hubs for few weeks to remove my hubs from the search engines and then posted back later to a new account. This helps as long as you have made original hubs.

1. SmartAndFun profile image93
        SmartAndFunposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Monisays2u, I would be very hesitant to do this if I were you. Since you are in India, you would have to let your new account age for six more months before Google would approve it, I believe. This strategy might have worked for francisassissi because he/she is not in India and doesn't have to wait six months.

I think your best bet is to clean up the English in your articles and make sure they are completely original, then reapply. Just my opinion.

Thanks smartandfun...will try if it works...

7. monisays2u profile image61

Thanks pinto2011 for replying.
    I just to know whether the account will pass or not?

8. WriteAngled profile image74

I said stealing photos would not help your cause.

Apart from anything else, it will make Google suspect your content is not really original either.

9. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 11 years ago

Hi monisays2u, only because you are asking am I saying this, but I think it would help if you worked on your English. As an example, the first sentence in your article about homecoming hairstyles says

"There are many occasions when you require a peculiar and decent hair-style."

Peculiar means strange. I don't think any girl wants a strange hairstyle.

Also, a couple of your articles contain chunks that are too similar to articles already on the web. You need to rewrite them more in your own words.

Additionally, it seems that Google has become more strict about handing out AdSense accounts. A few people are getting approved with ten hubs, but from what I've seen people saying here on the forums for the last few months, ten is not cutting it any more. My advice is to write a few more hubs, fix up the English on the ones you have, and make sure all your articles are completely original.

10. cfin profile image67
    cfinposted 11 years ago

<link snipped> There you are. I had a similar experience, as do many people. The way I fixed my issue was to apply with numerous different email addresses until I was approved. Once rejected, I have never heard of anyone being accepted on a 2nd try.

You do not need to get a new email address to reapply. Do a search of the forums and you will find plenty of examples of people applying several times before Google finally approved their AdSense account. Google wants plenty of well written, professional content and also wants to see that you have some sort of web presence and some traffic.

I have heard that if you reapply too soon they will automatically deny you. However, no one really knows what Google thinks or does behind the Google gates.

1. cfin profile image67
        cfinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It's funny that you say that because in my poll, not one member who contacted Adsense, says that they had their problem fixed. If you read my ring around the rosy problem, you would see that I had no choice in the matter, but to get a new email, as the instructions from Adsense sent me in circles and their customer service never replied to my questions.

And don't assume that I "just reapplied". I had over 20 hubs at the time, all of good quality and I kept adding before I reapplied. Adsense sweep you aside once you are rejected once. Or so, every reader of my hub agrees at least.

I'm just trying to help, also. Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm basing my answers on people in the forums who state early in their thread that they were turned down, but then weeks or even months later come back to say they reapplied and were finally approved. Truthfully, I do not know exactly what transpired in their cases.

It makes no difference to me what monisays2u decides to do. But because he is in India, I would hate for him to delete his account and start over, as Google makes people in India age and grow their accounts for at least 6 months before they will approve AdSense. I think as long as his content is written in choppy English and contains articles that are similar to some on wikihow, Google will not approve him.

Following ComfortB's advice and applying through a blog or some other site might be best for him if he doesn't want to fix his HubPages articles.

1. cfin profile image67

You do not need to delete your account and start over. You can simply change the email address related to your account. In my case Adsense sent me for a loop over and over, with instructions that literally could not be followed. For example: It would tell me to log in and do this that and the other, but I couldn't log in because I had no adsense account. Their CS never responded to my emails either.

I usually don't suggest the method I did. Instead I just point people to the comments section and tell them to figure it out.

*edit* ok so I guess I misunderstood. He doesnt have the same issue as me. My fault. - My problem included a lockout and a loop of silliness after being rejected.

I wasn't really understanding your situation either. I'm glad you figured out a way to work it out. Hopefully the OP will find something that works for him, as well. He has a lot of people trying to help him. Surely one of these ideas will finally work.

1. cfin profile image67

Well, to put it briefly, I was rejected by adsense. They sent me instructions to reapply. When it came time to reapply, they told me to login to adsense (as one of the steps). I have a yahoo email address, which for some reason wasn't recognized and just wouldn't allow me to complete the process.

It was very frustrating. So I used my gmail account instead and simply swapped my hubpages to that email address too.

Your suggestions are more than welcome.....But there is no way right now to change email address...working on all the ways to set it right...

Thanks smart and fun for replying.
            On my way to check grammar and reapply. I do not have other blogs or website....so this is perhaps the best path for me.

2. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have, it's not uncommon.

11. monisays2u profile image61

Hi cfin..Is there any solution to this problem or what is the best way to manage all this...

1. cfin profile image67

My hub was snipped from my comment hmm Anyway, I was sent in circles for months until I finally created a new email account and reapplied. People (like above) can say what they like, and have my link removed, but I was just trying to help. It's my opinion, and it worked for me. Also note that not one reader of my hub said that Adsense customer service fixed their issue

1. DrMark1961 profile image95
        DrMark1961posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Could that be because not one person who read your hub already had an adsense account?
        I am in Brazil, and know, through personal experience, that you can be rejected and later approved. You do not and should not change your email.
        SmartandFun is giving correct and helpful information.

1. cfin profile image67

Ok, thats fine. I am just stating my own experience. The fact is, that I was sent in circles by adsense and once put in this situation, my email was locked out. Their customer service is terrible and have not once returned my emails.

I wish i had received as great and smooth of an experience as those who were accepted after being rejected, but I did not. Unfortunately, i was left with no choice but to use my other email address.

*edit* ok so I guess I misunderstood. He doesnt have the same issue as me. My fault.

12. profile image58
    googmaposted 11 years ago

Google AdSense is all about game of Number. If you have big number you will get quick approve, quick more more. If you have small digit then you will not get chances to approved. You have 19 hubs, i think it is big but must be 1000 words or more for every hubpost.
    I have also better experience that, my blog was disapproved even i had 90 blogpost.
    Do not hurry and write more original content. You will get chaces to earn money fro Adsence.

1. Horatio Plot profile image74
      Horatio Plotposted 11 years agoin reply to this

googma, I have a small digit but was approved quickly.

So no matter what they say, size isn't everything...

1. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You joined over a year ago, the requirements seem to have changed since then.

2. aa lite profile image85
        aa liteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol!

Oh dear....

13. SAM ELDER profile image54
    SAM ELDERposted 11 years ago

Try to apply outside of hubpages. I got my adsense within 24h and then after that I linked it to hubpages.
    GOOD LUCK

Hi Samelder. Can u mention the way you used to get adsense within 24h?

14. lindalou1963 profile image60
    lindalou1963posted 11 years ago

It was about 6-7 months after joining hub pages before i was approved for adsense.  I had given up and then it showed up in my email one day 'congratulations....'    don't give up, it might be right around the corner!

Does google automatically approves or we have to apply for Adsense?

1. lindalou1963 profile image60
        lindalou1963posted 11 years agoin reply to this

You have to apply and then wait...and wait.

15. profile image0
    Tayshiaposted 11 years ago

The only words of wisdom that I can share is focus on the writing, not getting approved by AdSense.  My page is very boring and I only have 12 Hubs and was approved at 10.  NOT too toot my own horn, however, I had a different focus - just to get my writing posted.  Sometimes that will change the way you view your writing.  Perhaps set a goal for yourself, for instance:  write 5 more Hubs without thinking about AdSense.  Also, read a lot of Hubs!

16. Haseebmmk profile image60
    Haseebmmkposted 11 years ago

You have to write article with quality. I have written 4 hubs with quality. You can check.

17. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 11 years ago

I don't think that there is any solution of this problem, because I've seen the almost similar issue same like yours on Adsense. You can't do anything about this problem, you can start again by having new account on Adsense, this would be very tough for you.

18. 2besure profile image79
    2besureposted 11 years ago

I don't understand why this has become a problem.  When I first started the policy was, you could get approved after one article.  I guess someone messed it up for everyone else.

1. wowtgp profile image60
      wowtgpposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Google has setup a different standard for Asian countries, specially India and Pakistan. I have published 35 Lenses on Squidoo but yet to be approved by Google. Now you can guess how hard it is for to get Adsense account approved here.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87

That different standard includes a six-month waiting period, no matter how many lenses or Hubs you write.

1. World Religion profile image60
          World Religionposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. WriteAngled profile image74
            WriteAngledposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It get really wearisome when people stuff these endless Adsense threads with their own opinions, WITHOUT READING GOOGLE'S POLICY

The OP is in India. Here is what Google has to say:

"In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers."
            http://productforums.google.com/forum/# … a2LInjgN8U

So the OP, will have to wait 6 months as well as satisfying quality criteria.

Google also gives the following guidelines:
            "Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field."
            http://support.google.com/webmasters/bi … swer=35769

If the OP is posting unoriginal content with photos stolen from various blogs, his hubs are not likely to be judged as "unique, valuable, or engaging" and thus will not pass Google's QA procedure.

I did point out this matter to the OP at the start of this thread, but he chose to brush away my comment. The stolen photograph is still featured on his French bun hub.

Deleted

Yes, it sounds as though you were lucky, but I wouldn't get too complacent just yet.

I know someone else who got approved before the six-month period, but when it was time to send out the code by snail mail and they noticed it was an Indian address, they realized they'd made a mistake and cancelled his account.

Deleted

Everyone has to verify their address, it's part of the process.

When your balance reaches $10, you'll be sent a PIN number by snail mail.

https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ … wer=157667

The 6 month rule is clearly stated, not negotiable and applies to certain countries.  Google does not specify which countries are affected, the only ones they name specifically are China and India:

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/a … nswer=9724

It is said that most spaamers were found from Asian countries which led to the Google policy change. We are punished without any reason.

3. relache profile image73

Google has different application standards for different parts of the world based on their own experiences. 

There are only ever two problems.  The main issue is that people applying never bother to actually read the actual terms of use for their home countries and then make sure they are meeting those requirements.  The second problem is people who are ignorant of the fact that Google has different terms for different world regions giving bad advice, making presumptions that everyone's experience should be just like theirs.

Some people just want to bash others without any reason.

1. relache profile image73

The issues in this thread have been a heavily repeated topic for the last three years on this site, and the only reason it nevers seems to change is people are unwilling to educate themselves.  I'm not meaning to bash people, I'm just pointing out the actual problem(s) from both sides of the equation. 

Taking the five to sixty seconds to look at the profile and a Hub of the person who is complaining they can't get AdSense-approved nearly always makes the reasons abundantly clear, whereas saying "huh, I didn't have that experience" is actually much less helpful.

I am still a newbie though.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

She provided accurate and impersonal advice to everyone here.  I suggest you read it again and stop taking things personally.

Sorry for my harsh words. I should have used a lighter tone.

I am happy that you all tried to help....

19. rajan jolly profile image92
    rajan jollyposted 11 years ago

I would say you need more hubs and good quality targetting around the 1000 words' mark. This is not and off hand comment. I had close to 50 hubs and a 7 month waiting period before I got approved. That takes a lot of patience mind you!
    So keep writing that's all I can say. And yes, the hubs have to be original.
    Good luck!

20. WriteAngled profile image74

Well maybe you were lucky. Maybe you were evaluated by a new Google Adsense employee who was unaware the 6-month rule applies to the Philippines as well.

However, if you look at other threads on this topic, you will find many denizens of India bewailing the fact they have not been approved with 20 or more hubs.

I have tried to make the point to the OP that an account with stolen photos and thin content will be unlikely to succeed.

I am not going to bother any more.

Time will tell, or maybe DMCA notices against the OP and Hubpages will do their work instead.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)