jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Google Ads -

1. 61
    gtworldwideposted 7 years ago

how do I block out certain ads from showing on my hubpage

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

When you sign into your Google AdSense account, there is a place to enter URLs of sites or ads which you wish to block.

Please note that those limitations will only work during the 60% of the time when your affiliate ID is on your Hubs.  When the HubPages code is up, you may still see ads you don't prefer, and you can't do anything about that.

3. 61

Thank you for your response - I went to Google adsense and inputted the negative ad URL and now my hubpage does not show it anymore.  smile
    Another question, how do I insert more ad banners to the hub page ?  It seems as though hubpages has complete control over where they are positioned and how many get displayed.  I think I have counted 3 on my hubpage and they are all by Google.  Even though I have Amazon, Kontera, and Ebay codes activated.  It it just looks like other peoples hubpages have more ... maybe they have embedded more images within their main hubpage.  I am sure most of my questions can be answered in the FAQ section, but I don't have a lot of time to sift through them and get answers quickly.  Again, thanks for your patience and help.

4. bhoge profile image55
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

For Amazon, Ebay you need to add the capsule and select the keyword to display the products which is suitable for your content. Kontera adds you can't see when you are login, logout and then check it, hope this helps big_smile

5. 61

bhoge - Thank you it worked exactly as you stated - you have saved me lots of time smile