jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Hubpages Mobile!!!!

1. EspianScrolls profile image60
    EspianScrollsposted 8 years ago

I have some access to the internet on the full scale but not all the times i would like too. If i could get all or most of the same features on my mobile phone's internet that would be awesome!!! Im always online through my mobile phone and i use myspace mobile a lot too. If i had the options to approve comments and fan mail by phone it would be a lot easier!!! Who's with me??!!! Shouldn't there be a HUBPAGES.COM MOBILE!!!!!

ESPIAN~

1. ProCW profile image82
      ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I actually had that same idea yesterday!!! and almost posted it in this very section... hmm...

ARE YOU HACKING INTO MY BRAIN??? smile hehe

also -- it could tap into the adsense mobile feature!!! smile

ProCW

EspianScrollsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Who knows maybe it would bring more users to hubpages! It would for sure boost the posts on hubs which in turn would boost scores and such. On top of that there would be a lot more online users!!! Which means more hubs being read all over!! More traffic equals more money!!!

1. ProCW profile image82
          ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

yup! smile more traffic, more time spent on hubpages, etc., etc., etc.!!! MORE MONEY!!! smile

hubpages.mobi ... hmm... smile

ProCW

EspianScrollsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah!! www.hubpages.com.mobile!!! They could even make a program downloadable for the phone and make some money off of verizen wireless downloads!!! More money lol

1. Zaphire profile image59
              Zaphireposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think that that would be a very good idea!

2. Zaphire profile image59
    Zaphireposted 8 years ago

I really think that it would be a good idea, because when people come to your site, and you aren't available to check it, some people will just wreak havoc on your page, and they could ask a question, and you would have to wait until much later to answer it, implying that you don't care much about your fans.

1. ngureco profile image87
      ngurecoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Good idea. Will adsense work on the mobile phone?

3. EspianScrolls profile image60

It should work on mobile. Its just viewing how much you have right. If hubpages allows it it should work fine.

4. EspianScrolls profile image60

I Just Created A Hub On it!! Go and comment! I'm sending the hub to the staff at hubpages so we can get them to do it!! Get HUBPAGES TO GO MOBILE!!!

Here's the link

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-Mobile

5. EspianScrolls profile image60

Don't You Guys Want Hubpages to go MOBILE??? Post some comments here and on the hub above so I can convince them to do it!!

working