1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

There is one HOTD every day - however if there are 20 stellar hubs every week then some great hubs will miss out. Why not create a Hubs of the Week (HOTW) and Hubs of the Month (HOTM) - these pages would feature all stellar hubs no matter how many qualify!

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's a cool idea! The problem is... I don't know if we actually have enough stellar Hubs to sustain it. My backup supply of HoDs is typically only ten Hubs deep at any given time (not because we don't have stellar Hubs aplenty, but because so few of them legally use images, or cite them in a manner that makes it possible for us to verify that they're legally used, which is a requirement for this class of Hubs).

Just for reference (not for you, SimeyC- I know you're covered wink, but for others seeing this thread), we detail the citation format we presently need to verify proper image attribution in our Learning Center guide on proper image use.

1. 0
        GoldenThreadPressposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Simone: I know you answered this for me before but I'm still confused. When one purchases an image from, say,, CA has their own policy that states we have to cite any reference to an image as: © 2012 You explained to me that HP would like the citation to read: Image purchased from Then there is a Source URL and if I give this URL then someone could potentially access this image, which isn't theirs to have, thus, putting me in jeopardy of losing my subscription to CA. So how do I get around not providing information that would cause this issue? Any suggestions, or could you provide a "sample" of what the citation page should look like? Thanks!--Deb