jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Duplicate Content

1. wqaindia profile image55
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

Why My Hubs are not published when the content is original and not copied from even my own blogs or sources. If I prepare the article in MS word and then copy and paste in tMy Hub at HubPages - is it to be treated as Duplicate. Could not find the answer in HubPages FAQ .

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Is there a copy of that hub, or major portions of it, anywhere on the web?  Did you include lots of quotes from somewhere?  Have you posted a copy of the hub, or even a goodly portion of it somewhere?

Any or all of those would be duplicates of the hub.  Writing it in Word and copying it to HP would not be duplicate as Word is not a part of the internet but only on your own computer.

1. wqaindia profile image55
        wqaindiaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No - copying. Only image added into the Hub was imported from an URL . I have removed the image resubmitted for publishing. I am new member at HubPages.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your Hub is showing as substantially duplicate of content elsewhere online.
      We emailed you regarding this just a bit ago.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Here's the guideline in regards to duplication.  You may also ask for a manual review by the moderators if you think the automated filters are returning a "false positive."

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

you posted in another post that you have a blog and your reproduce content from blog to hub pages. That is why you are getting duplicate content.  You have to almost do a complete rewrite for it not to show up as duplicate. Best thing to do, is to maybe stick to same topic, niche, etc but write totally different articles.

Closed to reply